IntroductionYour privacy is important to us. It is your right to know about the kind of personal data we collect and the reason behind that. We often collect some of the personal information of our customers for order processing. The personal information shared by you is used only for the purpose of communication and order processing work. Let us know about few more things.
What kind of personal data do we collect?We generally collect the basic information about you and your business like:
• Your name
• Your complete address
• Contact number
• E-mail address
• PAN number (if required)
• Business Name
• Business Address
• Company’s PAN number
• Company’s GST number
• Social data using third-party (like: facebook, twitter etc.)
• We collect cookies with your settings and preferences for sign-in, security and better experience.
Where do we use and share your personal data?We generally collect the basic information about you and your business like:
• The collected data is generally used for customer signup and billing process.
• We share some of your personal data with the third-party when compulsory.
• Some critical information is shared on checking out while using a payment gateway.
• During sign-up process you share your personal data with us using the third-party.
Things that we never do!• We never store back your bank related data and credentials.
• We never share your personal information with anyone.
• Sharing of your information with the third party is subject to dependency, like sharing of your basic details on checking out while using a payment gateway is a mandatory process.
• We never share your social profile data with anyone.